Saturday, May 19, 2012

Medical Records Organizer Tips and Products

With a family of five, I've found that I need to have a medical records organizer to keep track of all our medical related business.  Between routine doctor appointments, broken arms, hernia surgery, MRI tests, dental visits, etc. etc., it's been hard to keep track of what insurance is covering these days and what I really owe the doctors and hospitals! 

This year I took to the 3-ring binder for storing and sorting all of my family's EOBs, bills, and other medical related materials.  I took dividers and put each family member's name on one.  I put all receipts, EOB's, and bills for each person in their section and I staple all paperwork for one incident together.  I also use 4" x 6" plastic photo holders for each family member to store small receipts; this works especially well for pharmacy receipts. 

Get yourself organized with a creative binder from Zazzle.  Below are some examples!

1 comment:

James said...

Organizing medical records and results is always a neat way of tracking your entire family's records. It's great to know that you invested on it. It might be a pricey investment during the first time, but as time goes by, it will all be worth it. :)

[James Guertin]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...