Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Happy Holidays 2012!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Holiday Season!

This year my cards were literally thrown together very quickly.  Typically I have them all planned out and ready to go by Thanksgiving, which involves hours of my time.  For this year's card, I ran over to the District by my house and took some pictures of the girls.  This involved having to bribe them with ice cream.  Once home and everyone was in bed, I made the cards in about an hours time.  I found the ornament font online to start, and based the card off of that.  I used the girls' headband as the pattern for the numbers I put on the ornaments (using Corel Paintshop Pro).  I like how they turned out, however if I had spend more time on the cards I would have done a lot of things differently. 

The final cards were printed at Vistaprint, since I had previously purchased a Groupon there.  I was very pleased with how they turned out.  I highly recommend using their heaviest card stock and gloss on all sides :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...