Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Holiday Card for 2011

I'm not sure why I didn't post this before Christmas!  This is the card I sent out this year to all my friends and family.  Every year I look forward to and enjoy making a holiday card and this year was the most fun! 



When I make my cards, I do the complete design on my own computer first using a standard size (this year it was 5x7").  When I'm finished, I shop around on the internet to find the cheapest place to have them printed.  This year is was Ink Garden; in the past it has been Zazzle, Uprint, Vistaprint, and Mpix.com, to name a few.  Once I find the place to print them, I sometimes will use their online services to add the text.  This is what I did this year.  I find that if you use the online services of whichever company to add the text the cards tend to turn out nicer and the text is crisper. 

What do you do for your holiday cards?  Head over to my Facebook Fan Page and post your cards - I'd love to see them!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...