Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Zazzle Necklace Product Review

Zazzle Necklace Product Review

I love to get good deals, and recently I got a good deal from Zazzle. They were having their big “Friday Four Hour Blowout Sale” before Christmas, which included 50% off necklaces. I decided to take advantage of the sale to get some Christmas gifts. I ordered four necklaces; one for me, one for my mom, and matching ones for my daughter and her friend.

Here are some details about Zazzle's necklaces:
  • Sterling silver plated charms available in two shapes:
    • Round - 1.44" in diameter
    • Square - 1.38" x 1.38"
  • 18" sterling silver plate chain with 3" extender and lobster claw clasp
  • Vibrant, full-color printing
  • Comes in a black felt gift bag
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed
The necklaces are normally $29.95. Half off that is really a great price. I was quite happy with them. It is definitely a solid product that appears will stand the test of time. The chain that comes with it isn’t all that great, but it will be really easy to use any type of chain. I think the necklace is a bit big, however if you have the right outfit it will work perfect. I was happy to get my necklaces at half price, but I do think you get a product worthy of the full price.





If you visit Till Tales Designs a lot, you might know that I love Zazzle. I think their website is easy to use and have always been happy with their service and their product quality. So it should be no surprise that I recommend Zazzle. I definitely recommend their necklace product, but I do warn that you should consider the size of it before ordering.

In summary, I give Zazzle's necklace two thumbs up and recommend them for their quality product. Check them out by going to Zazzle.com! You can make a completely custom necklace from scratch or use an existing design on their site to customize. Here are just a few samples of the hundreds that you can customize for yourself:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...