Thursday, December 29, 2011

Red Rock Canyon Inspired Papers 1

When we were out at Red Rock Canyon for Christmas I decided to take some pictures of the awesome rock formations and the unique textures, colors and striations that were in the rocks.  If you have never been there, it is truly an amazing place! 

I took several of my pictures and have turned them into fun 12x12 papers.  I love doing this kind of stuff and am happy that I have found a way to share it with everyone!

You can download them from Google's Picasa Web Albums by clicking below:

Red Rock Canyon_306 Downloads
This set has 12 papers at 3600x3600 pixels and 300 pixels per inch.  *These are free to use for personal use; please contact me if you would like to use them commercially.   

Here are two of the pages at a reduced size:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...